Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's Your Day To Celebrate Alex!


So six days after Tanner's birthday comes our next celebration. Did I mention December is busy? Alex is now the Big 5! He is our funny little man that we love so much! He has been going to Kindersteps this year and has made some giant leaps in learning. He won't admit it, but he is becoming our resident mathematician. He loves to count and can even do some multiplication. For example, he explained to me the other day that we needed to take 2 water bottles for all the members in our family. With there being 5 members in our family, he would need to get 10 bottles of water for all of us! Maybe he will follow in Grandpa Russ's footsteps! He also is getting very good at all the XBOX 360 Star Wars games and could probably play for hours and hours if his mother would let him. Alex enjoys building Star Wars Lego sets too! Our house seems to be filled with everything Star Wars! I love that he loves his little sister Madison and I overheard him the other day telling her "Don't worry, I'm your big brother and I'll take care of you!" Even though in the background I could hear her yelling, "quit pinching me!" We love you Alex!

No comments: