Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Double Bash!





After speaking with our physician the other day, this may have been a big mistake for the middle child, but what is done is done! In between the two birthdays, we had a double birthday bash for the boys at Amazing Jakes! Aside from it being complete chaos for us as parents, I think the boys and their friends had a great time. They were able to miniature golf, ride go-karts, bumber cars, play laser tag and at this point I can't remember everything else (it is all a big blur :-). As much fun as it was, I think next year we are sticking to cake and ice cream at home! Phew! Two birthdays down and one to go!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

what do you mean "speaking with the physician?!!" that was such a fun party, thanks for inviting my little man!

Glazier5 said...

Hey Chelsea, I guess I should have clarified that a little better! We all had a great time! We were just asking the doctor about middle child syndrome and competition between the older brother. He mentioned trying to do things separately for the boys so that they each feel like they are important...but hey, what do you do when there are only so many days in December? :-)