Friday, September 14, 2007

No longer Absent!


After a very long stretch of being ABSENT from my children's classrooms, I finally decided it was time and feasible (no attached baby) to get back in and volunteer. I was able to go to Alex's Kinderstep class this morning at Riggs (this one's for you Krissy!) Elementary. It was so fun to be in there and see what he was learning and doing each day. We all know that boys don't always give nearly as much information as we mothers would like! It was also fun to see some of the kids he has talked about and see him interact with them. He has a great teacher and he seems to really like her. She has things very organized and structured (which, with 25 4/5 year olds you have to be!) and the kids seemed to be getting into a good routine. I do have to admit that Tanner was very sad this morning to hear that I was going into Alex's class and wondered why I hadn't been in his. So Tanner, the next time is for you!

No comments: