Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Favorite Words

I realize I haven't posted for awhile . . . it's been a little bit crazy lately with things I didn't feel like posting about like paint, poop, throw-ups, box of bandaids in toilet, inability to poop, etc ... you get the point! There was, however, one bright moment today when Alex shared these words... "Mom, I'm so glad that Madison has learned to hug me!" I love that he loves her and she loves him! Those were my favorite words today!

PS: I should mention that GOLDEN was reunited with his family that same afternoon the boys found him. Phew!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey! I tried to call you today since it's been a while! Sounds like you guys have been sick - Porter had a run of it the last couple days. I hope no one else gets it. Yuck. Those are super cute words! I love it when my kids are lovey to eachother!

Chelsea said...

Whoosh what a fun time! Brayden is dying to play with Alex as usual, and I REALLY would love to have Madison over sometime, I just think she is the cutest thing ever!!! plus she is the only kid around here thats the same age as Koston, even though shes a girl I think it would be fun to get them together. So let me watch her next time you volunteer in the class!