Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Confessions & Ramblings

  • I really shouldn't be blogging today. We are trying to leave out-of-town this afternoon for my Father-In-Law's big Birthday Bash and I haven't packed!
  • We just had Christmas yesterday, unfortunately it was at the Dentist office! Bah Humbug! My favorite oldest child had 6 cavities - yes, 6! What happened? And why is it that dental work is sooo expensive?

  • I feel like I have been running around like crazy trying to get things done but have nothing to show for it! And, my favorite youngest child is doing her very best job of undoing most everything I've done!

  • I started a week ago my assignment to make 5 scrapbook pages for Grandpa Glazier's birthday party, but I still haven't finished them!
  • I'm in an Arizona dilemma - we are heading to colder territory for the Birthday bash and Thanksgiving and I'm now realizing at the last hour that my kids do not have any warm coats or clothes. We are still wearing flip flops and shorts around here.

  • I still need to mow the lawn , take out the trash and find a frog sitter before we leave - are those REALLY my jobs?

  • Why is it that car repairs always come in multiples and just right before Christmas?

  • My house is a mess and I still have piles of laundry to do! Does the laundry ever end?

  • Thanks for letting me vent! I feel much better now!

  • I'm off to pack, clean, mow etc... I can get it all done by 3pm Right? :-)

  • I am looking forward to a relaxing and grateful Thanksgiving (hey, I don't have to cook this year!) and wish you all the same!

8 comments:

Christine said...

The joys of having a frog! And I feel your pain about laundry. I get all excited to see the baskets emptied and two seconds later they are full again!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

We'd watch your frog, but we are leaving too! :)

I wish I could come help you get ready, but I got in trouble last time I mowed the lawn pregnant!

Okay, the cavaties and car repairs should be needed during the holidays! Sorry! But I do know very well how expensive the dentist can be!

I just hit Old Navy last night for long pants and jackets for my kids for California. I'm sure it's colder in Utah.

I wish I read your post earlier so I could have come get your kids! Please call me next time. Have a great trip!

Megan said...

Oops, I meant "should NOT" be needed during the holidays

Glazier5 said...

Christine something happened and I accidently deleted your post . . . I didn't even read it! I clicked my mouse without looking where it was and then all of the sudden it said "deleted" Sorry!!!!

Hey Megan - oh the lovely frogs... they are actually going to vacation over at my neighbor Kim's house! Yeah! I'm sure we'll be hitting you up one of these days for a frog watching experience!
:-) Have a great isneyland/Thanksgiving trip!

Glazier5 said...

Oops, I meant Disneyland!

Lauren said...

Wow, you have a lawn in Arizona? :)

Also, laundry is the worst. What a thankless job. Does anyone ever say, "Gee, thanks Mom for making sure that I have an endless supply of clean clothes to sully"?

Chelsea said...

wow Lori, thats a day when you drop your sweet children off over here. Madison was SO FUN! thanks for bringing her over!