Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yippee For Our Shining Star!


After watching her brothers start the new school year, Madison has been beside herself waiting for her turn to go to pre-school. Every day she would ask, "Do I get to go to "Shiny Staw" today? Unfortunately the answer was always "no, not yet!" Finally the day arrived...and this is how she came down the stairs in the morning ready to head off to her very first day of preschool...and the terrifying part--she is still only two!








After a little mother intervention and a lot of coaxing we made it out the door looking like this...

Ahh, much better! (Or at least a little more innocent :-))

We love this Shining Star!

10 comments:

Megan said...

She is sooooo cute! I love that girl! We miss you guys! Do you guys have early release next week? I think we need to meet and play! Yippie for preschool! How exciting!

Megan said...

Okay - I just realized our Early Release is this week. Tomorrow. But I think we have one more coming.

kristina said...

Cute, cute, cute! It is amazing how excited they can get to be just like their siblings!

Chelsea said...

oh how hilarious, she is too cute for her own good, now why isn't kosty in that class, they are the same age! oh wait I remember, he hates the potty! he always talks about "Madson. My friend come to my house." We need to get them together again!

foreveryoung said...

She is so dang cute! So how are you loving having a little free time to yourself now??

Christine said...

she looks like quite the handful! I hope that someday I can actually meet her.

Chelsea said...

Lori---I did spin for the first and last time today...holy crap is all I have to say. Oh, I guess I'll say a couple more...MISERY, NAUSEA, and LEFT EARLY!

Michelle Y. said...

What a doll! I hope I have a girl some day, she is the cutest. She is all girl!

Nichols Family said...

Oh, that is so funny Lori. What's sad is that my BOYS do that! I'm in trouble...

She is a shining star!

Julie and Matt said...

We love Shinging Stars preschool!! Tanner and Riley can't wait to go on Tues and Thurs. mornings. Madison is so cute!!! The twins love her. You are a closet blogger. I can't believe I didn't know you had one until now.