Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's This You Say?

My cute Alex made this just for me the other night, after Nate mentioned to the kids that my birthday was coming up! Alex quickly ran upstairs and disappeared for about a half an hour. He finally came to me with his hands behind his back and a big smile on his face. He then presented to me his package . I carefully opened the tape covered gift and found this very detailed, miniature creation. So what is it?


It's a Fruit Basket, of course! Complete with bananas, oranges, grapes and strawberries! I LOVE it, Alex! Thank you for being such a thoughtful boy!

10 comments:

Christine said...

Of course! What a cute little man you have

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lori! I hope you have a wonderful year-- you have always been such a bright light in my life.

kristina said...

Cute gift! I hope you had a fantastic birthday! Thank you again for going to the temple!!

Pam Jorgensen said...

Aaaawwwww!

Michelle Y. said...

That is the cutest thing ever. What a sweet boy. I will call you this week so I can make the V.T. appts.

Chelsea said...

Are you kidding me!!?? that is the cutest thing ever! No wonder I love little Alex so much. Keep that forever!

Megan said...

So cute!!

foreveryoung said...

Those kind of presents are the best, what a sweetheart!

Nichols Family said...

Happy Birthday Lori! Hope to see you at the gym more often...when do you go? We'll have to go raid the Holbrooks' pool for swim parties and BBQ's this summer. Luke is absolutely intrigued by Davis playing the piano the way he does. That was a super cute fruit basket from your Alex :). I love it when little boys are that thoughtful. Hope to see you soon, Tyler would love to play with Alex.

Carrigan Clan said...

Hi Lori! This time I found you. It was fun to catch up on your cute family. Your kids are DARLING! I hope you had a great birthday.
Lauri