Monday, August 27, 2007

From Beach to Tent - Camping at Christopher Creek!





We just enjoyed another fun weekend this time with several of our neighbors camping in beautiful Christopher Creek. The boys got new fishing poles and had a great time not catching fish, but catching crawdads! They LOVED it! We got a new tent that fit our family much better than the one Nate and I bought "before" kids! The weather was a nice change from the 100+ heat in the valley and it was a treat to be surrounded by green trees! Unfortunately this weekend we are back to the realities . . . mowing the lawn and working on the never-ending "to do" list!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love your blog Lori! Great job! It's super cute! And so are the kids! :)

Chris said...

Lori--it's great!!!! I loved seeing pictures of the trip to Calif. and camping. What a great way to stay connected! If I didn't know better, I would think the picture of Madison with the backpack was you!!!! Love you all. Can't wait to see you in October. Mom (Chris)

Tricia said...

Hey Tori Loo! Your blog is cool and I was so happy to see the family photos. Give your kids lots of hugs from their cousins. Love to you all, Tricia